From: Ken Peoples [mailto:kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 1:46 PM
To: Seaint
Subject: 22H7 joist capacity needed

I have an easy one for the group.  I need to know the capacity of 22H7 joists from around 1980 or so for a 36' span.  I understand that this information is in the 60 year manual published by SJI - which I will order today - but by the time it gets here, the 5' drift of snow above my head might be saturated with rain.

Thanks in advance.

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
1584 Weaversville Road