Re: Etiquette

Yes, uninformed, unenlightened, naive, AND completely amazed at what some people appear proud of.

Although inquiring minds might be curious as to why pancakes are not served at these breakfasts.  Are they considered un-American?

And are "behalves"  the same as "behinds"?  In typical English grammar, when the word behalf is used as part of a plural complement, I believe it is also "behalf".   But heck, what do I know.

Gail S. Kelley, P.E.

Since inane quotes are such an interesting way to enhance one's posts:

"People who count their chickens before they are hatched, act very wisely, because
chickens run about so absurdly that it is impossible to count them accurately. "

Oscar Wilde, Letter from Paris May 1900