Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
HSS and FEMA 350[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: HSS and FEMA 350
- From: "Rob Still" <robs(--nospam--at)adcengineering.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:41:37 -0500
- Disposition-notification-to: "Rob Still" <robs(--nospam--at)adcengrg.com>
It is currently my understanding that there are no provisions in FEMA that allow for pre-qualified connections of HSS sections. I believe I had seen some discussions on this previously, was unable to locate them. If anyone is aware of any criteria or provisions for these types of connections please let me know. For information I would like to connect W section beams to HSS columns. The frames are rather small, HSS 8x8x5/8 with W8 beams. It is for a small connector between buildings. The seismic separation joints have been provided at each end to allow for independent movement of the structures. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: Historic Texts on Structure
- Next by Subject: Re: HSS and FEMA 350
- Previous by thread: Re: Pedestrian Bridge
- Next by thread: Re: HSS and FEMA 350