RE: Pedestrian Bridge

The exact name is "Guide Specifications for Design of Pedestrian Bridges
(AASHTO)".  The latest edition I believe is of Aug 1997.  Some cities, such
as Seattle, may have their own amendment to this code.

Ye Zhou
AMEC Dynamic Structures
Port Coquitlam, BC

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed.  Its contents (including any attachments) are confidential and
may contain privileged information.  If you are not an intended recipient you must not
use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents.  If you receive this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.