Re: wind loads II

Is it not interesting: That as long as we build in the Southern States
the hurricanes continue to destroy the structures; in the mid-West the
tornadoes come thru and destroy the prototype, tract, and
premanufactured homes, (and we or that is some communities still pernit
construction within the flood plains) and in the West the earthquake
shakes and things come tumbling down.

You miss 100 percent of all the shots you never take. -  Wayne Gretzky

Robert P. "Bob" Ross, P.E.
Washington Group International Inc.
17320 Red Hill #300
Irvine, CA 92614