From: Admin [mailto:lgsea(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 8:36 AM
To: Dennis S. Wish, PE
Subject: Last Chance for Discount -- March 4 Webcast

Coming March 4, 2003
2:00 ? 4:00 EST

"Design Standards and Methods for Cold-Formed Steel Trusses"

A Special Seminar Webcast from the Light Gauge Steel Engineers
Association

The use of cold-formed steel trusses has grown at an unprecedented rate
over the past three years, yet they remain one of the most difficult
structural elements to design and build. The recent release of new
industry standards is providing the engineering community with important
guidance on how to specify, design and brace steel truss systems.

Please join us for this special distance learning course, which presents
an overview of the new standards, including current reference materials.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be familiar with
basic concepts underlying cold-formed steel truss design, and will be
able to apply this knowledge to a broad range of truss applications.

About the Speaker

Roger A. LaBoube, P.E., Ph.D., is a Distinguished Teaching Professor of
Civil Engineering at the University of Missouri/Rolla, where he is also
Director of the Wei-Wen Yu Center for Cold Formed Steel Structures.

Early Registration Special!

Register before February 25, 2003 for these special discount prices:

    $60.00 for LGSEA members
    $75.00 for non-members

(After February 25, the registration fee will be $75.00 for LGSEA
members, $100.00 for non-members.)

For More Information/To Register

Visit the "Seminars/Education" section of the LGSEA Web site:
www.lgsea.com

Certification Information

This course is approved for 1.5 Learning Units (AIA), and also offers
.15 CEUs and PDHs. Participants who wish to receive these continuing
education units simply submit a final exam (with a process fee of $20
per student), and complete a seminar evaluation.