Re: Differential temperature effect

Bulent,

This is a little off topic, but if your 300C is above 0C I would be worried about the long term effects of the elevated temperature on the concrete.  I can not help much with SAP but I do remember you have look closely at which type of element you pick.  I believe one will allow temperature gradients along the length of the element and another allows a temperature gradient across the element.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"Bulent Deveci" <bulentdeveci(--nospam--at)superonline.com>

02/27/2003 08:25 AM
Please respond to seaint