FF/FL flatness testing for concrete

We have been doing concrete floor flatness testing for several years with a Dipstick made by Face Company.  I noticed the F-Meter made by Allen Face Company has been modified to now be capable of printing graphs.  This was the main drawback to the original F-Meter.  For this reason predominantly, the Dipstick was considered to be superior due to the ability to "see" the floor profile and view the results whereas the original F-Meter only gave you a final answer with no graphs or other information.

Does anyone know if the newer F-Meter is considered to be equal to, better or less than the Dipstick should two parties have differing results for the same floor surface using the two different pieces of equipment?  My concern would be from a legal point of view should a construction dispute wind up in litigation.

Thanks in Advance
Ron Martin
Tuscaloosa, AL