plywood fastener deformation en

Shear Wall Deflection Check

MultiStory Lateral Analysis, Dennis S. Wish PE

I have time to work on the best shear analysis program ever.

Where can I get plywood fastener deformation -en- tables for screws and/or
staples?

I found a small excel program that I down loaded for some where. It is
titled -Shear Wall Deflection Check- There is no author name on the file. I
am cleaning it up and intend to make it's improved version available.

The tables for plywood fastener deformation constants en, do not have smooth
curves. I would like to verify the screw values. According to APA, the curve
should fit the form a(v)^b I am tempted to find the constants and not use
reference the tables. But I still need more reliable table values.

Is there any news as to unblocked deformations? Is it still 2.5 x blocked
deflection, with a 20% increase for 24" oc framing?

David Merrick, SE
mrkgp(--nospam--at)winfirst.com
Arden Park, Sacramento, CA