Re: ASD and T's

It isn't in the 1989 green book.

Rick Drake, SE
Fluor, Aliso Viejo, CA

*********

                      "Jake Watson"
                      <jwatson(--nospam--at)utahisp.co      To: "Structural Engineering Association International" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
                      m>
                      02/27/03 12:18 PM        cc:
                      Please respond to
                      seaint                   Subject:  ASD and T's

I need some help with ASD.  Still being somewhat a newby, I never learned
ASD.  Another engineer here is trying to find the equation to determine fb
for a WT in bending.  I found the equation in my silver book, but can't
locate it in a green book.  Can someone enlighten me as to where this
equation is in the green ASD book?

Respectfully,

Jake Watson, P.E.
Salt Lake City, UT