Re: 97 ubc / 00 ibc

I don't know if the 2000 IBC map values are available on the web by
lat/long or zip code.  You can get a CD-ROM that has this feature...can
get it from BOCA or ICBO.

I only found the following site on the USGS site for mapps:

http://geohazards.cr.usgs.gov/eq/

There is a link to looking up seismic hazard by zip or lat/long, but the
page seems to imply that it is only available for 1996 data.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI