Re: 97 ubc / 00 ibc

Eric,

I think you are correct.  They use a slightly difference nomenclature on
the zip code and lat/long pages than they do on the IBC maps (both those
on the site and in the actual IBC).  Basically they don't specifically
refer to the S1 and Ss by name as used in the IBC or NEHRP, but when I did
enter a zip code, I got a 1 second and .2 second spectral acceleration,
which is what S1 and Ss are.

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI