Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
NJ Stair and railing loadings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: NJ Stair and railing loadings
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:31:19 -0500
Do any of you happen to know if there are any particular requirements for stair and railing loadings in the State of NJ that are different from IBC or ASCE7 or BOCA (50 plf or 200 # concentrated load - etc). I have the Uniform Construction Code - State of NJ, but do not see any specific requirements.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: NFPA 102 question
- Next by Subject: North Carolina Code
- Previous by thread: Re: cable x-bracing?
- Next by thread: section 1633.2.9 (3) / masonry veneer