Re: Getting Wind Load Criteria

You can get topo maps for free online at: http://www.topozone.com/

Tripp Howard

 Mark Gilligan <MarkKGilligan(--nospam--at)compuserve.com> wrote:

Bobby

I believe that you can get CD's that show general topography of large areas
of the US, or you can get topographic maps from USGS for minimal cost.

If you are interested in the presence of trees or other buildings in order
to define the exposure, you can find sources of aero-photographs for most
of the USGS web site.

Mark Gilligan

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org