Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
North Carolina Code[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: North Carolina Code
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:47:52 EST
It is my understanding that a project built in Raleigh in 1998 would be built in accordance with the North Carolina State Code, which was based on the SBC.
Could someone that has access to this code please tell me what, if any, requirements there are for inspection of post-tensioned construction.
Thanks, Gail Kelley
- Prev by Subject: NJ Stair and railing loadings
- Next by Subject: RE: North Carolina Code
- Previous by thread: RE: Rebar placing drawings
- Next by thread: RE: North Carolina Code