Re: Redundancy & Robustness - Do you have pictures?

You may wish to try Construction Technology Laboratories in Skokie, IL, one
of the better firms I am familiar with. A major portion of their work
involves investigation of deteriorated structures and they are likely to
have a large file of photographs. As a branch of the PCA they may also be
willing to share these.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
Pennington, NJ