Structure Reuse

Hi Folks,

I am trying to find some examples of building structure reuse in
non-residential applications.  Specifically, I am looking for examples of
gravity or lateral systems that were disassembled from one building and
directly used in another.  The only project that I have been able to
identify that was disassembled and reassembled on a different site is Beaver
Stadium at Penn State University, and I am sure that there are others out
there.  If you could help me to identify some more examples of such a reuse
of materials, be it steel, concrete, precast, wood, or masonry, I would
greatly apprecaite it.

-Chris

Christopher Hewitt
AISC Staff Engineer