RE: Slab on grade Crack repairs

Title: RE: Slab on grade Crack repairs
Bill,

Sorry, I do not understand your technique or maybe I missed your point re the following - can you explain what you mean?

Thank you.

Mark Geoghegan
Honolulu, HAWAII

 Can you evaluate the slab and determine how it will perform if you destress one tendon in the region of the crack, and locate the mild steel with either rebar locators or other methods.  This may allow you some more comfort (or the contractor) who may be performing the repair.  Just a thought.