Re: Highway bridges

Hi,

As far as I know there is fresh information on AISI's web site. You can
donwload Winter-2003 report also. Also I recommend COBRAE (Composite Bridges
Alliance Europe) web site, there will be also a conference which will be
held soon in netherlands I think, including lots of important topics such as
composite decks, aluminium bridges, maintenance, etc. If you want detailed
information from Japan, then you may contact me, I'll try to assist.

Oz (Civil Engr.) (EIT)
Steel Bridge Design Dept.
Tokyo - Japan

ozgur(--nospam--at)kohken.co.jp