Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Question regarding laminate glass[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Question regarding laminate glass
- From: Stanley E Scholl <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 19:13:52 -0800
The Handbook of Glass in Construction by Joseph Sl Amstock has a lot of info. including span charts for 2 sided and 4 sided support for various thickness and various psf loadings.
Also PPG has design charts for the same type of thing.
We don't have shear values yet ( a little humor).
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 18:02:02 -0800 "tay yak hong" <tyh99(--nospam--at)singnet.com.sg> writes:
- Prev by Subject: Re: Question regarding laminate glass
- Next by Subject: RE: Quonset Hut
- Previous by thread: Re: Question regarding laminate glass
- Next by thread: OSB Sheathed Truss