Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: TM5-1300

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I believe that TM 5-1300 has been made "For Official Use Only" (FOUO).  If you have a need for it through a government contract you will need to go through your contracting officer to get it.
As previously discussed on this list, if you don't have experience in doing blast designs and construction, be very careful.  I would recommend seeking firms with blast design experience to assist you.
Harold Sprague, are you still there?

Warren Foy, PE

The Mason & Hanger Group

300 West Vine Street, Suite 1300
Lexington, KY   40507-1814
voice: 859.252.9980
fax: 859.389.8870

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter [mailto:pete.hirst(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 2:04 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject: TM5-1300

Does anyone know how I can obtain a copy of:-
Design Manual TM5-1300, 'Structures to Resist the Effects of Accidental Explosions'?
Peter Hirst