Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: UBC slab on ground[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: UBC slab on ground
- From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 07:42:10 -0800
WRI has another related publication that might also be of interest:
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
|"David A. Fanella" <dfanella(--nospam--at)skghoshassociates.com>
03/06/2003 06:26 AM
Subject: RE: UBC slab on ground
I would recommend reading the report on the design of slab-on-ground
foundations from the Wire Reinforcement Institute. The full report is
David A. Fanella, Ph.D., S.E., P.E.
Director of Engineering
S.K. Ghosh Associates, Inc.
1856 Walters Avenue, Suite 200
Northbrook, IL 60062
Web Page: skghoshassociates.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: UBC slab on ground
- Next by Subject: UBC97 treatment of Elevated Water towers
- Previous by thread: RE: UBC slab on ground
- Next by thread: approach slab