Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Slurry cast v Auger cast Piles[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Slurry cast v Auger cast Piles
- From: "Eric Green" <EGreen(--nospam--at)walterpmoore.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:48:01 -0600
I have a contactor who wants to use slurry cast rather than auger cast piles as were specified on the drawings. Anyone know any reason I should not allow this? It seems like a reasonable request to me (obviously we will reconsider the design of the piles in light of the change in pier type [depth, diameter, reinforcing, etc]).
Eric Green, PE
- Prev by Subject: Fw: sloped roof diaphragms
- Next by Subject: Re: Slurry cast v Auger cast Piles
- Previous by thread: RE: auger cast piles
- Next by thread: Re: Slurry cast v Auger cast Piles