From: Ed Najjarine [mailto:enajjarine(--nospam--at)permasteelisausa.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 12:55 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Slab on grade Crack repairs

Some engineers limit themselves by convincing themselves that no metter what, they're unqualified. It is simple but is a tedious process:
First ask, then research and investigate, consult with others on the subject, when you feel qualified, give recommendation accordingly.
I guess we disagree, and we have to leave it at that.

Ed Najjarine, SE