TJI pro/150

Hello All,

I have one client they misplaced the foundation wall about 5". Now I have
Joists TJI Pro/150 of the main floor supporting two floors and the roof.
Each Joist end up support a end force of 3500 Lb at the enf of the 5"
catilever.In other word the TJI will have to support a shear force of 3500
Lb. I was thinking about reinforcing it like the reinforced LPI joist or
reinforced with two steel plate and check as a flitch beam, Or support it
with an angle bolted @ 4' O.C. or...? I need to see what other people did
in this case. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ahcene Djebli, Structural Eng.
Secure Foundation & structures Inc.
Fort Collins, CO 80521