From: Bruce Pooley [mailto:bdpooley(--nospam--at)attbi.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 4:38 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: 4x4 southern pine wood post design

Ron,

I am not aware of any column capacity tables for sawn lumber (4x4 or
larger). There are some glulam tables available from APA or AITC.

I would suggest trying the WoodWorks Software. Try this link for the demo
version.

http://www.woodworks-software.com/downloads/us.phtml

If this does not work, email me privately and I could run the design on my
version.

Bruce Pooley
bdpooley(--nospam--at)attbi.com