IBC 2000 & AISC Seismic Provisions

If anyone has the IBC 2000 second printing or later handy, I would
appreciate it if you could look something up for me. I heard (and
unfortunately I can't remember from whom) that the second printing
references Supplement #2 to the AISC Seismic Provisions. However, this
doesn't show up on the errata available on the ICC web site and my first
printing references Supplement #1.

TIA,

Heath