From: Ron Hill [mailto:ronhill(--nospam--at)hillce.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 2:46 PM
To: Seaint@Seaint. Org
Subject: 4x4 southern pine wood post design

Does anyone know where I can find load tables for 4x4 treated wood post
(southern pine)??

I have found load tales for joists and beams (southernpine.org) but can't
seem to locate allowable loads on posts(columns).  I have all the values and
equations but don't want to run the numbers if there are tables for this
size.

Thanks.

Ronald A. Hill, P.E.
HILL Consulting Engineering