Re: IBC 2000 & AISC Seismic Provisions

Heath,

Could you instead be thinking about the 2002 Accumlative Supplement to the
International Codes?  There was an IBC supplement released in 2002 that
contained approved changes since the release of the 2000 IBC.  I am
assuming that there would not be a change in a referenced document just
between the two printings, but rather it would have to be in a supplement
or something similar.

You can find the 2002 Supplement available on ICBO's website for $12.50 or
$10.00 for members (product # 110S02).  Presumably you could get it from
BOCA or SBBCI too.

If there was a change to the reference for the AISC Seismic spec, I would
assume that it would be in the supplement.

BTW, my first printing of the 2000 IBC is like yours and the errata that
got with it does not mention any change in the reference to the AISC
Seismic spec.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI