Re: Aerated concrete block

Many thanks for all of your responses. I will try contacting the company
suggested. I was also directed to www.concretehomes.com by David Shepherd of
PCA. Particular issues I have are tying the material together (even though
the project is no in a seismic area) and interfacing with other materials.

Thanks again.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
Pennington, NJ