RE: IBC 2000 & AISC Seismic Provisions

Heath,

It refers to Supplement No. 2, dated 2000.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Heath Mitchell wrote:

. > Thanks Scott. I didn't know that there was an accumulative supplement to
. > the IBC. I have a vague memory of being told about the reference change
. > during a phone conversation and now I'm trying to prove to a colleague
. > that it wasn't just the voices in my head! Although now I am tracking an
. > IBC supplement to see which AISC supplement it refers to...