Missing Errata. CBC 2001 effective Nov. 2002

I have the California Building Code 2002, effective Nov 2002, Ordered in
December.
This document is the 1997 UBC in whole with the California amendments.

I have found many 1997UBC errata from before Nov. 02 that are not part of
this document.

Am I to manually add previous errata to correct this new code printing?
Is there a list of updated errata for the CBC?

Are some 1997UBC errata invalid? Are applying errata defendable in court?

I am tired of spooning out money for half baked documents. Is this another?

David Merrick, SE