Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Long Beach CA -- March 10, 1933[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Long Beach CA -- March 10, 1933
- From: "Nels Roselund, SE" <njineer(--nospam--at)att.net>
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:12:03 -0800
This is a notable date in earthquake engineering history -- the magnitude 6.4 Long Beach Earthquake of 1933 earthquake occurred 70 years ago. It was the first to be recorded on a strong motion accelerograph. Important changes in building codes and earthquake resistant design followed.
South San Gabriel, CA
- Prev by Subject: Log Beams and Posts.
- Next by Subject: Re: Long Beach CA -- March 10, 1933
- Previous by thread: Resize (Reduce) Pictures, Bitmap, Meta,
- Next by thread: Re: Long Beach CA -- March 10, 1933