From: Clifford Schwinger <clifford234(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
Subject: Photos of amazing structures
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Does anyone know of any books that feature photos of
spectacular structures (other than bridges)?

I am particularly interested in photos of structures
that have been built in the last 10 to 15 years and I
am interested in structures where the framing remains
visible in the completed structure - such as with
stadiums, large atriums, etc.  Two examples of the
types of photos I'm interested in are the cover photos
on the July 2002 and November 2002 Modern Steel
Construction magazine.

TIA

Cliff Schwinger