Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Photos of amazing structures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'SEAINT Listserver (seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org)'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Photos of amazing structures
- From: AWC Info <AWCINFO(--nospam--at)afandpa.org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:10:05 -0500
Title: Photos of amazing structures
For wood structures try:
Buddy Showalter, P.E.
From: Clifford Schwinger <clifford234(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
Subject: Photos of amazing structures
Does anyone know of any books that feature photos of
spectacular structures (other than bridges)?
I am particularly interested in photos of structures
that have been built in the last 10 to 15 years and I
am interested in structures where the framing remains
visible in the completed structure - such as with
stadiums, large atriums, etc. Two examples of the
types of photos I'm interested in are the cover photos
on the July 2002 and November 2002 Modern Steel
- Prev by Subject: Re: Photos of amazing structures
- Next by Subject: plan irregularity type 4 - 97 UBC
- Previous by thread: Steel-Detail: feet and inches in Excel
- Next by thread: Re: Philosophy of School Design - Was: Long Beach CA -- March 10, 1933