RE: Steel-Detail: feet and inches in Excel

Ken-

Try an internet search for "feet to inches excel" (without quotes). I
used Google and found several example VBA macros. The functions
typically could convert the text feet and inches to decimal feet or
inches and also vice-versa. Hopefully, you can find what you're looking
for.

-Heath

Excel?