Fire Sprinkler Support

I would appreciate confirmation/clarification with regards to sprinkler
support loads. UBC Table 16-B, Item 13 specifies the gravity loads
(weight of pipe filled with water plus 250 lbs) but refers to Table 16-O
for lateral loads. There is nothing specific (unless my eyes are failing
me worse than I thought) with regards to sprinkler systems, although
several items could be interpreted as appropriate for this application.

What is standard practice?

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
San Juan Capistrano, CA