RE: Steel-Detail: feet and inches in Excel

Not a direct answer, but the easiest way is to drop feet and inches
altogether and go metric, as in "mm" or "m" etc!

Only Liberia (in western Africa), Myanmar (Burma, in southeast Asia) and the
USA are left in the non-metric world. Come join the rest of the world and
see the benefits.

Mark Geoghegan
Honolulu, HAWAII

http://www.strucsoftsolutions.com/steel-link.asp for more info.
...the innovative minds at CadVantage - see the NEW Pay-per-Use version of
CVSpro8 at www.steeldetails.com/payperuse.htm or the NEW 'SteelTools' at
Steel-Link.com. Only pay for what you produce using high-end, automated
detailing software for about $8 per sheet.  Call 704-344-9644.