Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 7:28 PM
Subject: feet and inches in Excel

Do any of you know of a simple way of inputting feet and inches in Excel?  I currently separate the two into two different cells but think that there must be an easier way.  (I don't want to convert to decimal feet or use all inches)
Thanks in advance,
Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
1584 Weaversville Road