RE: Steel-Detail: feet and inches in Excel

I agree.  Being an old f--t, I resisted going metric for a long time.  But one Christmas, as I sat drinking my nog and perusing my new copy of the CISC
steel handbook, I decided that it would be easier to go with the flow and use the metric data instead of converting all the time.  It took time but I can
use metric comfortably now and wish that everybody would go that way.  Unfortunately being close to the border means that a lot of people still hear and
use Imperial or US units.  I hope nobody minds this little bit of rambling.

Gary