Masonry questions

List,

Seed some assistance with two masonry questions:

1.	What is the minimum cure period/duration for the mortar joints of double
wythe masonry walls BEFORE the cavity is solid grouted? I believe UBC 1997
address this but I cannot find it.

2.	Has anybody heard of "RX" or "RS" or "WX" masonry brick units? I may have
the terms incorrect - pretty sure I do - but I can find no texts that refer
to the units in this way. I have found mortar referred to using "RM" etc for
ready mixed type M, but I am interested in the units themselves. Apparently
the terminology is for interior masonry applications.

TIA

Mark Geoghegan
Honolulu, HAWAII