RE: Masonry questions

Scott,

Many thanks.

1.	You got it - it was "SW", "MW" and "NW" - the brick weathering grade. "S"
for severe, "M" for moderate and "N" for negligible. "W" for weathering. I
got all confused with FBX, RN, M and other masonry nomenclature.

2.	I found a note in the Masonry Institute of America text entitled
"Informational Guide to Grouting Masonry" where it states for multiwythe
walls using high lift grouting at least 3 day cure for warm weather and 5
days for cold weather prior to grouting, and 12-18 hour delay for low lift
grouting techniques.

Thanks - you were a big help.

Mark Geoghegan
Honolulu, HAWAII