Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

[no subject]

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]


In southern California, what kind of masonry unit (8"x8"x16") do you use in regular commercial construction?

Single Open End (A shape)? or Double Open End (H shape)?

Is there anything wrong to use Double Open End (H shape) if money is not a issue?

James Lin

IDS, Inc.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Web Hosting - establish your business online