RE: Difference between Initial Prestressing

It's still not clear to me from Ellen's original posting if she is referring to pretensiond or post-tensioned construction. Sorry if I missed some subsequent correspondance that clarified the question further.

David A. Fanella, Ph.D., S.E., P.E.
Director of Engineering
S.K. Ghosh Associates, Inc.
1856 Walters Avenue, Suite 200
Northbrook, IL 60062
Ph: 847.291.9864
Fax: 847.291.9865
E-mail: dfanella(--nospam--at)skghoshassociates.com
Web Page: skghoshassociates.com