RE: Masonry questions

Mark,

I am there with you.  I usually have to go back and re-look up what the
various mortar types are each time I do a masonry project.  I can't always
recall which types are best for which conditions.

It looks like you have what you were looking for.  If I get anything else
from the person I contacted at NCMA, I will let you know.

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI