Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]


[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Title: Message
I think it is difficult (read: "have to specify") NOT to get "H" blocks.
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
San Juan Capistrano, CA
-----Original Message-----
From: James Lin [mailto:se3949(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 10:15 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)


In southern California, what kind of masonry unit (8"x8"x16") do you use in regular commercial construction?

Single Open End (A shape)? or Double Open End (H shape)?

Is there anything wrong to use Double Open End (H shape) if money is not a issue?

James Lin

IDS, Inc.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Web Hosting - establish your business online