RE: work without permit (was:stone wall)

"When I talked to the "permitless owner" he told me that he heard if you do
work without a permit, you do not need to build it to code."

Sounds true to me. You can also cheat on your taxes if you don't get audited
and steal from your employer if you don't get caught.

William C. Sherman, PE
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311
Fax: 303-293-8236