Invitation to industry and consultants

The City of San Jose again is celebrating the Building Safety week. This
year the week of April 7-11 is designated the International Building Safety
week and we are inviting any entity that would like to have an unmanned
display on products or projects related to building construction (structural
or life safety) to join us. There is no charge, but you need to set up the
display. The location of displays are in the lobby of City Hall in the City
of san Jose. If you are interested in participating please reply to me or
james.son(--nospam--at)ci.sj.ca.us in private.

Thanks
Ben Yousefi, SE
san Jose, CA