RE: Difference between Initial Prestressing

David,

You are correct, it was not stated in Ellen's recent post, it is just that a
post by Ellen a few hours earlier led me to believe that the most recent
question was PT related, not pre-tensioned:

	>	List,
	>
	>	I have two questions regarding post-tensioning..
	>
	>	1. How will you define volume to surface ratio for a continuous
post-tension
	>	flat plate?
	>	2. How this affects the computation for losses?
	>
	>
	>	Ellen

I am looking forward to attending a SEAOH seminar tomorrow (3/14) in
Honolulu where SK Ghosh is presenting "Seismic design using UBC 2000".

Mark Geoghegan
Honolulu, HAWAII