RE: Difference between Initial Prestress

Ellen,

I show the c.g. of the P/S force and specify Psubf whether it is pre- or
post-tensioned.

HTH

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Ellen wrote:

. > Thanks for everyone who imparted a valuable knowledge about the topic.

. > I want to continue with the question...

. > During postensioning, what should we ask, as a designer, from the
. > contractor? Effective prestress force or what?