Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
snowdrifting & Ce[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: snowdrifting & Ce
- From: "Pat Clark" <bcinc(--nospam--at)nanosecond.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:30:17 -0800
Also, Make sure that the use of the exposure coeefficeint is acceptable in the jurisdiction that you are working, many building departments specify a "roof" snow load, and not the "ground" snow load required to use the Ce factor. Also, be sure that the Appendix Ch 16 has been adopted and verify what portions of it have been omitted or modified. If you use the Ce factor you may also need to use the required Cv increases as well.
Pat Clark, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Snowdrifting
- Next by Subject: Soil Lateral Loading
- Previous by thread: Re:
- Next by thread: TEDDS & IES Software